Friday, April 15, 2011

salt


"No life, no life without a fall
Now the wind has swept us all Down to this mission wall And the love, THE LOVE WE PRAY TO KEEP

HAS BURIED US SO DEEP AND ME SINGING THE SAME SAD SONG HOW I FELL INTO HIS ARMS

HIS WARM AND LOVING ARMS She said: You can never be free You can never be like me Now I'm a mad dog and I'll be Now you honey on my tree Whether sweet tomorrow In the mellow wallow Oh THERE IS STILL TIME TO BORROW
and in the mellow wallow, yeah We will never have it al

TONIGHT I AM SCREAMING AT THE WALL Peel the paint of my window rail Touch, material has no choice Peel the paint off with my voice Curse this city's deplex song Now I'm sleeping on the floor Honey I'm soaking wet and Oh they're coming out, they're coming out, they're coming for me As long as we are free We'll be doomed to live and die Under the great suburban sky And I'll always holler In the mellow wallow Oh there's still time to borrow And in the mellow wallow Jesus Heaven, heaven head of hell You are treating me quite well Washed me up upon a shore Now I'm scratching down your door ALL THE WORDS BECOME MY HANDS COLD AND BROKEN ON THE FLOOR Peeling gooseflesh off your back Pulling back your long black hair Now this beauty is my queen Skinny arms so very slow A perfume neck and a blanket so small Oh, what beauty, oh what bridge I will sleep tomorrow And in the mellow wallow Oh, there's still time to borrow And in the mellow wallow Oh, and I fall to be controlled Lost and swept away I will always wait it out Won't you listen now Let me sleep tomorrow inn We'll never have it all Now the wind has swept us all Down to this mission wall And see, the rhythm is your hand Speed the rhythm, speed the band This is the bright amphetamine sky "


ριχνεις στις πληγες σου αλατι

να πονεσεις λιγο παραπανω

να φυγει το σκοτωμενο αιμα της καρδιας

να μπορεσει να χτυπησει ξανα

μα εκεινη δεν χτυπαει και το ξερεις δεν θα ξαναχτυπησει

λιγες αδειες λεξεις μοναχα εμειναν

No comments: